Friday, October 31, 2008

"Concrete"

This is a little girl that my aunt watches everyday of the week. My aunt has had her since she was a baby and she knows all of my family, so she is basically just like another little cousin. She was telling me in great detail about how she got the scrape on her knee and it was so cute how serious that she was and how many times she used the word "concrete" (note: she's 3 lol) that I grabbed my camera. Obviously it wasn't as funny the second time around, but it's still cute!




Little kids with southern accents are adorable hehe :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

hahahhahahhaha.

i want southern children.

so if we add that to the mix, i was a kid from everywhere.
hmm....

Tiffany said...

hahaha it kid from everywhere isn't excessive :) hehe i think it's completely do able :)