Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 6....

Today was the day I was most nervous about/not looking forward to. I have to work later in the afternoon on Thursdays. Translation: I'm not here when the kids get off the bus. I know that they are fine on their own for a little bit with Nik, but it's still makes me nervous. I left my numbers for them and called them to check in. They of course were fine :) While I was at work and the kids were at school Nate's dad came to start painting the great room! I had no idea that he was coming, so it was a surprise to all of us! Here are some pics for you N & B!




The doors are in as in they "came in" but aren't in the wall yet (they're in a box in the garage!). So, I'm thinking they'll go in tomorrow?? I'm not sure, the builder was here and gone before anyone saw him. I'll post pics as soon as it's up! It's exciting to see paint on the walls though, it looks great!

After I got back from work, Nik helped me make dinner. We had spaghetti (you all wanted to know that right?? lol). It was fun, Nik and I had a lot of fun laughing at each other and being goofy. He's a good kid and has been a huge help :)



Tori came over later and hung out again :) It's been fun seeing her so much lol! Her and I had a spatula fight with Caleb and Nik lol. Translation: Running around like fools smacking each other with spatulas lol :) Well...Tori, Nik and I had spatulas...Caleb had a big plastic spoon that hurt really bad lol. No major injuries occured, although I'm pretty postive that Tori and I are going to have some bruises tomorrow! haha. I'm guessing that a few of you are now thinking that you will never let me babysit lol :) Here are some pics of the craziness!

Caleb's ready!
Tori getting attacked lol

haha :)

Stupid fun calls for a stupid picture!

It's been a great and tiring day! Keep N & B in your prayers. God is doing amazing things and has even more in store! Love!

No comments: